Pepperoni Pizza Gnocchi Bake
- 1 package Delallo Gnocchi Kit
- 1 tablespoon Delallo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 28 ounces Delallo San Marzano crushed tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 slices whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 12 pepperoni
- Fresh basil for garnish
Preheat oven to 350F.
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the olive oil and allow to heat until glistening.
Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes or until fragrant. Add the crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Stir to combine. Heat until bubbling/simmering.
Reduce heat to low and stir in the grated parmesan and the cooked gnocchi, stirring to combine.
Sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella and then layer on the pepperoni and sliced whole milk mozzarella.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Garnish with fresh basil. Serve and enjoy!